John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone see Stones lacks confidence. What i see now is his lack of purpose to survive the trails and overcome the challenge around him, you may say he is soft but i see him to be more of a river who never bark at you when you step on but barks when you least expect.

Everyone see Stones lacks confidence. What i see now is his lack of purpose to survive the trails and overcome the challenge around him, you may say he is soft but i see him to be more of a river who never bark at you when you step on but barks when you least expect.
So, what you are saying is that Stones is a Portuguese Water Dog?

In regards to hydraulics ?,maybe, good point
Felt sorry for Stonesy lad ,it was like watching the leaning tower of Pisa finally topple over ,I expect his winners medal cheered him up though

For your information only Mendy had more defensive actions in our team.

We had next to no defending to do across the 90 mins. However, there was two crosses in quick succession late in the 2nd half, one where he jumped to head it and another where he looked like he had borrowed someone else’s legs and feet, he missed both and thankfully so did the opposition. I know some people want to defend him no matter what but if they are celebrating last nights performance, then the expectations of Stones are pretty damn low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.