John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
John's ex-girlfriend/mother of his daughter (and Walker's) has just been signed up to "The real housewives of Cheshire" where according to the Sun, “Producers are hoping they’ll let rip about Kyle and John and what s***bags they’ve been. It will be TV dynamite.”

His spell out of the side last season was put down to his personal life going off the rails by some, let's hope he's gotten over it because it'll be all over national TV and this time we won't have Kompany to step into the XI.

John's ex-girlfriend/mother of his daughter (and Walker's) has just been signed up to "The real housewives of Cheshire" where according to the Sun, “Producers are hoping they’ll let rip about Kyle and John and what s***bags they’ve been. It will be TV dynamite.”

His spell out of the side last season was put down to his personal life going off the rails by some, let's hope he's gotten over it because it'll be all over national TV and this time we won't have Kompany to step into the XI.
They both cheated on their partners so i have no sympathy for that,hopefully they will keep their heads straight

I sincerely hope that they come over better than the braindead and narcissistic twats who regularly show themselves up in the pursuit of " celebrity " .

I sincerely hope that they come over better than the braindead and narcissistic twats who regularly show themselves up in the pursuit of " celebrity " .

Seems unlikely, The article I read said they only get 5k for their first season, so to be a multi-millionaire and go on there it's only for the celebrity of it and make a name for yourself.

Anyway Walker has reunited with his Mrs. so hopefully those two won't feature, so far they've just been on some sort of pilot/test episode.

better get some cover in quick for Stones as well as Walker then.

He also defended and brought the ball forward calmly in difficult situations, played a couple of inch perfect long passes to switch play, played a great defence splitting pass to Kev and on one or two occasions showed enough of an understanding with Rodri to trade positions when required.

Unfortunately, he's now that player where people would rather focus on one misplaced pass.

He plays for City; it’s par for the course.

They both cheated on their partners so i have no sympathy for that,hopefully they will keep their heads straight

Totally agree with that although I also have no sympathy with those trying to make money and fame from it either no matter what their gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.