John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

PANIC!
No panic, but reality. Stones is massively overrated and his develompent through 3 years is rather tiny. He's no leader, he's still commiting stupid mistakes. But ok, live in your delusion to get kicked on the ass.

The club will be all over it, but it can start with the diet. Aguero cut out red meat a few seasons ago when he started to pick up niggling muscle injuries.

Yes because what worked for one will work for all... Anyone got John's number so we can let him know what the Bluemoon doctor's have to say about his injuries?

The club will be all over it, but it can start with the diet. Aguero cut out red meat a few seasons ago when he started to pick up niggling muscle injuries.

That was my point really. I'm sure the club already look at all sorts of things , diet being one in particular.

The comment from the OP seemed to suggest that his injuries were his own fault, hence the
" should cut out the niggly injuries " or words to that effect.

That was my point really. I'm sure the club already look at all sorts of things , diet being one in particular.

The comment from the OP seemed to suggest that his injuries were his own fault, hence the
" should cut out the niggly injuries " or words to that effect.
Yeah I know what you mean mate. Unless he’s partying to excess, not getting the required hours of rest and not following the club’s recommended nutrition, then we can’t really point the finger at John.

For what it’s worth he seems like a top lad and his sister’s nice enough too, so I hope he can get over the niggles - there’s a player in there.

Yes because what worked for one will work for all... Anyone got John's number so we can let him know what the Bluemoon doctor's have to say about his injuries?
I was simply responding to a comment, highlighting myself that the club will be all over it and doesn’t need external input, whilst providing a bit of insight as to what they could be looking at.

No panic, but reality. Stones is massively overrated and his develompent through 3 years is rather tiny. He's no leader, he's still commiting stupid mistakes. But ok, live in your delusion to get kicked on the ass.

So I take it you missed the first half of the last two seasons? Because stones was fucking immense in both. His only problems have been injuries and issues in his personal life.

The idea that he hasn't developed is nonsense peddled by pundits because they don't watch him at city and judge him on his England performances, and discounting this past summer he's been decent there too. They see he didn't play in the second half of the last two seasons and decide it must be due to his performances, rather than injury and the difficulties in his personal life.

I'm not remotely worried about our defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.