#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is really is 4th choice CB. Even behind Eric Garcia who was desperate to leave, worrying.

Alongside Mangala and Mendy as our worst purchases in terms of money spent and value received.

He is really is 4th choice CB. Even behind Eric Garcia who was desperate to leave, worrying.

Alongside Mangala and Mendy as our worst purchases in terms of money spent and value received.
5th choice: Laporte, Dias, Ake, Garcia, then Stones. Not great John!

Better than that kid - Garcia - and what's more important - isn't running from the club..

Today for some reason Rodri was yelling at him and I think his attitude is like -> "Yeh well, win or loose - I am leaving the team anyway, why fight till the end.."

So I don't understand why Stones shouldn't be playing in a team when Laporte and Ake are injured ?

Let's forget football and think about business..

You know that player is definitely going in the summer and investing vital PL minutes in him ?
Why are we growing players for Barcelona ?

I don't know what to say here.. Pep is becoming less and less favorable for me..

We would struggle to get £20m for Stones.
Well yeah because we’re shit at selling players but we’ve won numerous titles and many more cups with Stones playing a key role, he’s provided plenty of value even if he were to be released on a free transfer tomorrow

Stones isn’t even worth considering as part of the team anymore. I can’t say I am disappointed but as much as I don’t rate Stones, I would have him in the side over the want-away Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.