#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won every header, every tackle, every block, was even out on the wing blocking a cross in the 91st minute, completed what seemed like every pass...

CRACKING performance!

Still one of my favourite players at the club, never stopped backing the lad!

Looks a different person. Problems in his personal life were taking their toll and he appeared frivolous and lightweight on and off the pitch. Now he looks settled and mature.

An assured and professional performance against Burnley. He was totally aware of everything going on around him and took a touch less so not inviting being closed down. In challenges he dominated Burnley players noted for their phisicality to add to his excellent ball playing skills.

I am pleased for him and City. Head and shoulders above Maguire and any other English CB if he keeps this up. A revelation and MotM for me. Welcome back!

He had a performance just like yesterday about 12 months ago against Chelsea, then he got injured again.

It’s all about his fitness. Got to stay fit!

I noticed his passing from the back which gave us forward momentum. Played precisely into the path of players on the move. No standing still or checking back to receive the ball. This, and how he covers the ground are what make him s Rolls Royce Player. Just hope his demons and injuries can be kept at bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.