#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to were we where before the Chelsea game , we still struggle against the parked bus teams and i expect the same against Palace and the next few games against the lower clubs.
Brighton didn't pack the buss though. They bounded us and some how succeeded in part

Brighton didn't pack the buss though. They bounded us and some how succeeded.
Our less than direct,and very 'considered' approach ensured that despite playing with an attacking intent when possible.......Brighton had no alternative than to put men behind the ball.

More often than not we encourage anti football due to our fascination with having 70% possession,making 1000 passes per game,and yet rarely threatening the opposition goal.We are frequently the architects of our own downfall.

So pleased to see him back to his best. Took some stick on the chin and now back to his best. Well played to the lad

He needs a song. Something unique and a bit quirky I think. -

He's here, he's there
He's every fuckin' where
Donkey Stones
Donkey Stones
(And repeat)

Most blues under 50 won't remember them Donkey stones were used to clean front(and back) door steps in Manchester and surrounding northern mill towns until late 60s early 70s.
DonkeyStone.pngThoughts?

He needs a song. Something unique and a bit quirky I think. -

He's here, he's there
He's every fuckin' where
Donkey Stones
Donkey Stones
(And repeat)

Most blues under 50 won't remember them Donkey stones were used to clean front(and back) door steps in Manchester and surrounding northern mill towns until late 60s early 70s.
View attachment 8458Thoughts?
Your song is shit go and play with your small dick
Blue moon risin blue moon risin and repeat:)

Pep really loves him (really loves him)
He's man city's rock (He's city's rock)
He played in a Derby (played a Derby)
And scored with his cock!

Cos we've got...

Johnny Boulders!

Cos we've got...

Johnny Boulders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.