#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccity

Hot and cold start. Looked fantastic for the first 60 minutes but a bit off afterwards, although he picked it up a little but towards the end.

Hopefully he's on the comeback trail, because he really was good in the first half.

Was good i thought. Podence got in behind a few times but thats the result of a highline and press rather than due to Stones.

He's better than Garcia and Dinho. He thrives with a leader next to him, someone to communicate with him...in steps Ake

I missed a bunch of the second half unfortunately but from what I saw he was miles better that I remember him being towards the end of last year. Was moving the ball quickly, playing with confidence. Definitely looked like a guy who just got told to shape up or else he'd end up at Arsenal.

In the first half he was pressing aggressively and passed with great composure and it really helped us maintain pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.