#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep ruining his career

Stones allegedly had offers this summer but decided to stay and fight for his place.

It’s his own doing as it’s been clear since last season that Pep has lost confidence in him.

If Stones wanted out this summer the club would have made it happen.

Pep ruining his career
Heard on the grapevine that Pep stole Johny Stones dick and cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with it. In the morning, when Johny goody good Stones woke up and asked his dick what happened, it explained what Pep the fraud did :(

I find it distasteful in the extreme that we’re paying Garcia ahead of Stones. Shocking way to treat a player.

They’re all squad players, around 70 appearances across the two seasons is more than enough to say he made a telling contribution to the trophies we win during that period, however you want to label it.

The original post I quoted likened his contribution to that of Mangala and Mendy. Which is just not correct. Could we have spent the money better and got more value elsewhere? Probably. Have we gotten enough value based on his contribution to the side since signing? Also Yes. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.
hes been a better signing those two. But project stones has been a failure 50 million wasted. He's probably just behind those two and bony as our worse recent signings.

I find it distasteful in the extreme that we’re paying Garcia ahead of Stones. Shocking way to treat a player.
Absolutely correct and I wouldn't be surprised if some players are appalled too.

This Garcia stuff could be harmful to team spirit.

I dont rate stones but this is true. Pep loves garcia for some reason.
It may not sit pretty but one pass apart Garcia was good today. Brilliant tackle and defensive header on the wrong foot. I don't know the Stones situation but think Pep wants a left foot player there which ultimately should be Laporte.

It may not sit pretty but one pass apart Garcia was good today. Brilliant tackle and defensive header on the wrong foot. I don't know the Stones situation but think Pep wants a left foot player there which ultimately should be Laporte.
My main problem with garcia is that he doesn't want to be here so shouldn't be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.