#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky for him that the league is done or he might not have had another game this season. He's a good playewr but he's not even close to the level of the others.
We will soon see!

You are right though, I don't see him getting many minutes until the league is wrapped up.

I saw the soft twat Gareth in the stand today, perhaps he’s considering a return to favour for John. It’s a shame we have important international games coming up otherwise I’d tell the yes man to fuck off

Today when the majority of the side were wank and even Dias didn't seem his usual calm commanding self it was a real shining light to see Stones stand tall and try to drag the side forward. Could have easily crumbled like the rest but that isn't the John Stones we've got anymore, defensively he was brilliant again in a tough game where he was routinely exposed but in possession he showed drive and desire to make the guys infront switch on, driving forward regularly, it didn't work but that wasn't his fault. I'm sure he won't be because of the defeat but he should be pleased with his display today really made himself be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.