#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernado has been fantastic for us recently, never ending drive, enthusiasm, hardly ever loses possesion, a constant nagging annoyance for the oppposition when they have the ball. He's the tick in our team, a fantastic player, Pep loves him, we can tell.

John Stones was excellent against PSG, I thought Laporte might play but Pep trusted John and Stones was flawless. We have three superb centre halves, the envy of other teams. It's a shame one occasionally misses out, then again a successful team striving for trophies and so many games there's always a chance you're on the teamsheet.

John Stones was excellent against PSG, I thought Laporte might play but Pep trusted John and Stones was flawless. We have three superb centre halves, the envy of other teams. It's a shame one occasionally misses out, then again a successful team striving for trophies and so many games there's always a chance you're on the teamsheet.
Seems a strange thing to say about a centre back, but such was his efficiency I barely noticed he was on the pitch, a seamless display. Hopefully same again on Tues.

Bernado has been fantastic for us recently, never ending drive, enthusiasm, hardly ever loses possesion, a constant nagging annoyance for the oppposition when they have the ball. He's the tick in our team, a fantastic player, Pep loves him, we can tell.
???

Don't think I can express how pleased I am for this lad. From being on the verge of getting sold to helping us to a Champions League final. Deserves all the credit in the world for his attitude and getting his head down and improving his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.