John Stones (City willing to sell?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this even a thread ,we have a transfer section and a player section ,the title of the thread is bollox as well ,city willing to sell ,well yes they are according to the fucking sun.

why is this even a thread ,we have a transfer section and a player section ,the title of the thread is bollox as well ,city willing to sell ,well yes they are according to the fucking sun.
It looks like Bluemoon is also in need of clickbaiting, hence the thread title.

I only worry because of the links to De ligt.

It would be insanity. Absolute insanity. Kompany can't be relied upon unfortunately. Why would we replace a player who we know is quality and has shown it?

This story is strange timing. If it came from one of our rivals or an agent (the usual source for damaging leaks) it is too late to hurt us this season. I am a big fan of Stones. He was superb during the early stages of last year but his injury record has not been great. You would expect the club to deny this today because it is very damaging to the player before the World Cup and needs to be corrected if false. Let's see what is said later today.

This story is strange timing
No it's not, silly season has started. They can no longer sell stories about what's going on in the league, so it's time to attack Sterling for going to a shop or cafe and make up transfer rumours.

Whilst I would be sad to see him go I can understand why. Stones and Laporte will never be able to play together as our main centre back pairing as two ball playing centre halfs will never work. Laporte is a class above stones I think and with it’s not fair on stones to have him on the bench all the time. If stones is going we need to sign a top drawer ball winning defender as vinny will not get a full season and otamendi was creaking in the big games. I hope they don’t go for Evans but I think he will.

Loads of top clubs have 2 ball playing starting CBs.

See Barca/Bayern/R Madrid etc. We were at our best at the early part of the season with Stones/Otamendi (2 ball playing CBS) at the starters.

No reason it can't work if they can also defend properly.

Total Codswallop.
Stones is the long term central/right CH. He has picked up a few niggling injuries since his return.
Indeed, the way things are shaping up, his long partnership with Laporte will deliver long term brutality to the rest of the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.