John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm sceptical as Jakeplatt is in blue and happens to be located in Stockport. But on the other hand this got posted last night by Trueblue

While that is true, I'd let him know that he's not going to play. We have too many foreign players as it is, and I'd tell Kolarov he's more than welcome to stay, but he won't be registered for any competitions.

And I'd ask him if he's ready to retire from the top level, because no decent team will be hiring a 32 year old Kolarov who hasn't played for a year.
As I say, its up to him. If he wants to retire from football, he might just go on gardening leave and draw his salary every month until his contract expires. I'm sure if he had any sense, he would be looking for us to buy him out if that's his intention

I would agree with you on Otamendi and Vinnie. Denayer is of the same type of player as Stones, quite skillful and can play with the ball, but I haven't really seen much of Denayer to say he's better at defending than Stones (I only really watched him whilst he was at Celtic). But I'd strongly disagree with you on Mangala. I think his clumsiness on the ball has gotten us into a lot more trouble than his pace and long legs has got us out of. I really do think Mangala is bloody terrible.
Not against big powerful front men. He seems to relish that for some reason (probably because they don't have the pace of the speedier attackers)

Hmm sceptical as Jakeplatt is in blue and happens to be located in Stockport. But on the other hand this got posted last night by Trueblue

Didn't we find out about Delphs U turn from stephenhakin hearing about his shirt being printed so it's possible.

Only passing on info from the girl who has printed his top. No clue about when we announce it or when media coverage happens. Only know that the shirt has been made this afternoon. My friend has no reason whatsoever to make something like this up.
OK. Thanks Jake.

Only passing on info from the girl who has printed his top. No clue about when we announce it or when media coverage happens. Only know that the shirt has been made this afternoon. My friend has no reason whatsoever to make something like this up.

See, I'm suspicious now mate. No one else has reported this and these things are very difficult to keep quiet. As @karen7 says, until @Ric confirms it, we should treat this with a pinch of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.