John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the people on here!
Put Garcia in every game and he drop a few bollocks and then he be the next scapegoat
Look at harwood bellis, gives a goal away every game and people ignore it
Stones is English and better than ottamendi so getting rid does us no favours
We need to keep him and buy a top cb as well

Harwood Bellis is a 17 year old learning the game , not a England international who should be coming into his prime

Harwood Bellis is a 17 year old learning the game , not a England international who should be coming into his prime
Totally agree, but Stones is in his 4th season, he simply has not improved and many would say he has digressed.

If the club can get the players they want this summer, I think his time will be over. A great shame but he is to blame, he is simply not dedicated enough to be a top class player.

Totally agree, but Stones is in his 4th season, he simply has not improved and many would say he has digressed.

If the club can get the players they want this summer, I think his time will be over. A great shame but he is to blame, he is simply not dedicated enough to be a top class player.
And there is a lot more who support your campaign in liverpool on the BBC and, SKY, luckily Pep does not agree, injuries have hampered his Career but Pep knew of this when he bought him and i would not of, but Pep was after a classy football playing CB, so until we get another all your doing is shitting on City

And there is a lot more who support your campaign in liverpool on the BBC and, SKY, luckily Pep does not agree, injuries have hampered his Career but Pep knew of this when he bought him and i would not of, but Pep was after a classy football playing CB, so until we get another all your doing is shitting on City
What Pep says in public about John Stones and says in private are two completely different issues.

We will see in the summer what the reality is.

What Pep says in public about John Stones and says in private are two completely different issues.

We will see in the summer what the reality is.

I think Otamendi will go and Stones will stay (unless he wants out himself). Otherwise we are left with just one experienced CB and a couple of kids and would then need to buy in 2. More likely that Stones stays at least another season and completes with Laporte, Garcia and the new CB.

I think Otamendi will go and Stones will stay (unless he wants out himself). Otherwise we are left with just one experienced CB and a couple of kids and would then need to buy in 2. More likely that Stones stays at least another season and completes with Laporte, Garcia and the new CB.
No, there can be no more error in terms of recruitment, I think this summer we will go all out and buy the very best. No more passengers in this squad.

We have to show the scousers and Pep we mean business. We buy the best and I think Pep will re-sign for at least a couple more seasons.

If he remains fit, I'm positive he'll be a fantastic cb partner to Laporte next season and them two together would form the best cb pair in the world. He's got it in him, we know that from the past, so I hope he gets another year with us.

But if his head is not in it, we should of course replace him.

If he remains fit, I'm positive he'll be a fantastic cb partner to Laporte next season and them two together would form the best cb pair in the world. He's got it in him, we know that from the past, so I hope he gets another year with us.

But if his head is not in it, we should of course replace him.
Indeed. He needs to be fit in mind and body.

John Stones is the one "shitting on city" he has let us down every time when he was needed.

John Stones is the one "shitting on city" he has let us down every time when he was needed.

giphy.gif

Not his greatest fan and think he's under scrutiny and pressure, but that is too far.

There'll always be a beer in my fridge for him.
stones_trans%2B%2Blz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMyYjgDHVgg-6fXjrYE2sezlo.jpg
:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.