John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
M M

mat

Arsenal want him on loan according to *** ***

I personally think that would be a good move. Get his confidence up and see if he fancies fighting for his place in the summer or put in a price of 80 million for them to buy him.

Then again if he goes no doubt all our other CB's will get injuries.

I personally think that would be a good move. Get his confidence up and see if he fancies fighting for his place in the summer or put in a price of 80 million for them to buy him.

We would be lucky to get 30million for him

80 million what? Because surely you don't mean 80 million British Pounds for John Stones?

Not a fucking chance we loan out John Stones now.

80 million what? Because surely you don't mean 80 million British Pounds for John Stones?
If slaphead can join the scum for that figure then the precedent is set.

I don't think it will happen for reasons stated earlier in this thread. Lack of cover etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Probably a made up story but I actually think that's a move that would suit both parties.

I just can't see him ever being good enough to hold down a place here and the competition will only get tougher as we'll almost certainly be signing at least one top class CB in the summer. I think he needs to go somewhere he'll play regularly and get his career back on track

Reactions: mat
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

Sun reporting that Arteta interested in Stones on a loan deal.

I hope that City do not agree. We know that Laporte is very close to a return, but I want to see Stones and Laporte together. I rate Stones. I know he hasn't been at his best in the last 6 months but I think that's down to repeated injury and confidence. He's got everything to be a top defender and I think it would be a mistake to let him go even if it's just a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.