John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
mackenzie said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
I know its not the thread to be putting this but has anybody just seen Ron Jeremy on eastenders. behind that fat preggers bird in the vic when it was kickin off. Sky plus it if u can.

I'd go with your username.

What?????

You said it yourself really. Why post what you did in a bloody John Terry thread?

mackenzie said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
mackenzie said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
I know its not the thread to be putting this but has anybody just seen Ron Jeremy on eastenders. behind that fat preggers bird in the vic when it was kickin off. Sky plus it if u can.

I'd go with your username.

What?????

You said it yourself really. Why post what you did in a bloody John Terry thread?

Fookin lighten up. Why is evry1 so serious on here. If u didnt think it should be on why comment on it.

francis henry lee said:
just a thought

is JT waiting to see what develops with this Eto'o ultimatum?
maybe terry was told it was almost nailed on and terry said ok
now eto'o is pissing about and terry has said he will hang on and see what happens
i've had similar thoughts on this! players read papers and agents speak to agents etc. i think a domino effect could happen here, but getting the 1st 1 through the door is the hardest bit.

]

You said it yourself really. Why post what you did in a bloody John Terry thread?[/quote]

Fookin lighten up. Why is evry1 so serious on here. If u didnt think it should be on why comment on it.[/quote]

I am so lightened up I could power fookin Australia.

I just found your post a bit odd is all.

Lomas has a lob on said:
francis henry lee said:
just a thought

is JT waiting to see what develops with this Eto'o ultimatum?
maybe terry was told it was almost nailed on and terry said ok
now eto'o is pissing about and terry has said he will hang on and see what happens
i've had similar thoughts on this! players read papers and agents speak to agents etc. i think a domino effect could happen here, but getting the 1st 1 through the door is the hardest bit.

I don't think JT is waiting...I reckon he already has an idea of City's plans. Saying that...signing Tevez or Eto'o is going to start a new era for City.

GStar said:
544 of pges of over exciteable people trying to find out information about John Terry but can't because people are posting about what they had for tea and what's on TV.

Don't take things so personally, there is on Off Topic board after all.

Well what have you found out so far tonight....the same as last night and the night b4.

I cant start a new thread on here yet so wherever i put it i would have got some WUM commenting.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
GStar said:
544 of pges of over exciteable people trying to find out information about John Terry but can't because people are posting about what they had for tea and what's on TV.

Well what have you found out so far tonight....the same as last night and the night b4.

I cant start a new thread on here yet so wherever i put it i would have got some WUM commenting.
FFS lads just leave it alone!

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
GStar said:

Radical suggestion... might have been best just to keep it as your own thought? ;)

Theres been a few things but trying to find any relevant information through all the shite posting in these transfer threads gets tedious quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.