John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
svennis pennis said:
flb said:
He is class and a great profile for MCFC,i agree he isnt the be all and end all and would like you say welcome Lescott as much as Terry.

Guys,which other defenders should we be after as its not been talked about much?

Woodgate.

I tend to agree with you there,if he stays injury free very good player indeed

svennis pennis said:
flb said:
He is class and a great profile for MCFC,i agree he isnt the be all and end all and would like you say welcome Lescott as much as Terry.

Guys,which other defenders should we be after as its not been talked about much?

Woodgate.
fair shout that-had injury problems but is a commanding centre half,disciplined and good in the air

flb said:
svennis pennis said:
Woodgate.
fair shout that-had injury problems but is a commanding centre half,disciplined and good in the air
i mentioned woodgate on another thread, think he'd be triffic ;) i hear bruno alves spoken about alot, he's been linked with alot of europeans elite including chelsea if terry came to us! i cant comment cuz i no nothing about him, anyone seen or no much about him

Dyed Petya please could you expand on how ADUG could ever re-coup decades of expenditure in City, based on developing Sports City?
What ever gets built on the site, it's still going to be in the middle of Chatsworth & therefore never really gain in terms of real estate value....

Without asking you to divulge sensitve info please could you elaborate on the differences between the Sheik & Roman Abramovich? Is this purely financial power, or does it include business acumen.
I dont think I will fully comprehend the wealth of our owners..............

Watching Abramovich on TV he always reminds me of Prince Andrews retarded twin....(And I dont mean Edward or Charles either!)

flb said:
Gallas anybody-bit of a slapped arse but a great defender

he loves dressing room problems-could hughes sort him out?

If you go on CFC net, there are a few lads on there who rave about how good he was when he played there...

rushts said:
Dyed Petya, you sir, have made this site a pleasure to be on tonight, well done that man.

Agreed, can safely say i have learnt a few things from DP this evening. Great posts mate.

Dale Blue said:
Dyed Petya please could you expand on how ADUG could ever re-coup decades of expenditure in City, based on developing Sports City?
What ever gets built on the site, it's still going to be in the middle of Chatsworth & therefore never really gain in terms of real estate value....

Without asking you to divulge sensitve info please could you elaborate on the differences between the Sheik & Roman Abramovich? Is this purely financial power, or does it include business acumen.
I dont think I will fully comprehend the wealth of our owners..............

Watching Abramovich on TV he always reminds me of Prince Andrews retarded twin....(And I dont mean Edward or Charles either!)
class,Prince Andrews retarded twin

Hes an international playboy with his hand in the toffee jar-not in our owners league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.