John Terry post match comments:

mikeee

"I don't know what all the fuss is about, Everyone knows if a full back leaves a hole, it's the job of a centre back to fill it."

Is it official? Enough time has passed to do jokes?

Fabio Coppello has just phoned Wayne Bridge to tell him John Terry has lost the captain's armband. He's asked him to check under the bed.

goose72 said:

Fabio Coppello has just phoned Wayne Bridge to tell him John Terry has lost the captain's armband. He's asked him to check under the bed.

Titan.JPG

goose72 said:

"And in breaking news; reports are reaching us of a major shipping disaster in the North Atlantic. More details as and when we have them."

Ashley Cole has been caught doing 107mph in a 50mph zone, when stopped and asked by police why he was speeding he replied "I'm late home and I have Terry coming round for tea"

*Gets coat*

jimharri said:
goose72 said:

"And in breaking news; reports are reaching us of a major shipping disaster in the North Atlantic. More details as and when we have them."

Ah bollocks - we done the chocolate penis one too?

mikeee said:
"I don't know what all the fuss is about, Everyone knows if a full back leaves a hole, it's the job of a centre back to fill it."
very good

I see Wayne Bridge is refusing to play for England whilst John Terry remains captain. Let's hope he shags Emile Heskeys missus before the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.