John Terry to become Englands Captain again?

M M

mat

Crapello wants to make him captain again due to weeo's constant crying crying off. Personally i'd give it to stevie starfish.

Thoughts?

If it looks likely he is still going to be in the england set-up for the euros, I'd give it to Terry - he is without doubt the best leader on the pitch. off the pitch, all the main candidates have had issues - not just Terry.
Longer term, Joe Hart might be a good shout - big character, going to be around for a while - and a keeper captain does work e.g. zoff.

Gerrard,Terry and JarJar are all wankers and poor rolemodels so i couldn't care less which of the turds gets it.

On a side note,why is Richards still in the u21 squad?

Terry shouldn't even be playing for England anymore. Thats why when Dawson and Jagielka(sp?) play they don't work because they hardly get any international experience together.

I understand there is a scandalous story about Gerrard that has been suppressed by a super injunction. If that blows up in the future it will be a bigger embarassment than JT and Bridge for the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.