John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

One of the best defenders the Premier League has ever seen, but he leaves something to be desired overall. I can take nothing away from his on field qualities, just that his off field escapades speak negatively of him as a person.

Why the fuck didn't he announce it yesterday?

I'm sure we all remember what Craig Bellamy said about him after the Wayne Bridge game.

How is Bellamy viewed among City fans?

I really don't think he is one to judge Terry as a person.

A hot head and a straight talker, who takes no shit. Certainly not any from an incomparable, cheating racist.

Why do you ask?

One of the best defenders the Premier League has ever seen, but he leaves something to be desired overall. I can take nothing away from his on field qualities, just that his off field escapades speak negatively of him as a person.

For some Chelsea fans, the off the field stuff is one of the reasons why Lampard and Drogba are more appreciated. Terry dragged the club's name through the mud so much during a turbulent 4-5 year period. At the time, it felt like he couldn't go a week without a new scandal landing on our doorstep.

A hot head and a straight talker, who takes no shit. Certainly not any from an incomparable, cheating racist.

Why do you ask?

I ask because, other than the fans of the clubs he played for, he is as disliked as any by everyone else. He was a violent chap, wasn't he?

Can't speak for everyone but I think a common view was he was a cnut for everyone else but a pleasant surprise when he joined us. Therefore fondly remembered in most cases.

Deffo a guy with issues but, on the other hand, he gave 100% on the pitch and seems to have done quite a bit for charity.

I'd certainly buy him a pint if I ever met him. (If not, he might twat me!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.