John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

Would we have still called him a **** if the deal we had for him under Hughes had gone through?

VK and JT?

To quote Tony Montana " everyone loves the bad guy" teams need players like Terry to stir the shit. I think Dinho can be the guy on our team that is hated by all the other clubs fans and I wish he would get a little nastier. But as we all know it would be an automatic red card because he wears a City kit.

To quote Tony Montana " everyone loves the bad guy" teams need players like Terry to stir the shit. I think Dinho can be the guy on our team that is hated by all the other clubs fans and I wish he would get a little nastier. But as we all know it would be an automatic red card because he wears a City kit.

Fern can't afford to get nastier if he carries on getting booked for totally unnecessary little trips and nudges around our area .

I don't want any of ours to be nasty,i hate that trait in others teams,i don't want ****s playing for us ta

It looked like he wasn’t going to be offered a new contract until pretty late in the day last season. He gave an interview in January or February stating he would probably leave at the end of the season, against his wishes, because there was no extension offer on the table. That interview was largely viewed by Chelsea fans as some kind power play to get the fans up in arms. Chelsea fans duly obliged and “Terry , we want you to stay” was sung every game for the remainder of the season. Who knows how much that impacted the club’s thinking, but they eventually gave him a 1 year extension.

I think PEG was worried that the racist womaniser would do a 'Frank Lampard' and join one of their rivals.

Would we have still called him a **** if the deal we had for him under Hughes had gone through?

VK and JT?
You would have loved him but everyone else would hate him. opposition fans hated Dickov but you loved him, or everybody hates Costa and Alli but both sets of fans love their own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.