Johnson ko's City deal.

oldham blue

MJ has ko'd a contract offer from city.

Get rid, had enough of contract rebels especially young kids who have a few decent games and think they are stevie gerrard or something.

I appreciate theese footballers need to get a good deal but MJ offered a lucrative 5 year deal the world has gone tits up.

Get Rid!!!!? lol

Im fed up of City fans who dont know the facts, calling for the heads of any player who turns down a contract.

He's entitilled to be payed as much as Stevie Ireland, Gelson and maybe even Hamann.

ramsdale4 said:
Get Rid!!!!? lol

Im fed up of City fans who dont know the facts, calling for the heads of any player who turns down a contract.

He's entitilled to be payed as much as Stevie Ireland, Gelson and maybe even Hamann.

He's entitled to be paid as much as his contract stipulates.

It always bemuses me when people thinnk we should just accept players' wage demands (despite them having a contract with a good few years left) and then they wonder why we're allegedly skint.

Hamann???? When he's won league titles, Champions Leagues, and played in World Cup finals he can earn as much as him.

ramsdale4 said:
Get Rid!!!!? lol

Its a good job your not running the contract negotiations i suppose danny mills would be interested to negotiate a new deal with you ffs get a grip

Reminds me of when Dickson Etuhu played a couple of games for the 1st team demanded the fkn moon and stars.Got fkd of by City another one who believed his publicity.Was supposed to be the new Vieira at the time.Not exactly worked out like that though as it.Michael Johnson the new Colin Bell don't make me piss,not even the new Helen the Bell

It's just the usual. His people are still in talks with the club, so obviously the club didn't go as far as they could, otherwise Johnson would already be on his way out of City. We had the same crap when Micah was negotiating his latest deal. It took time, it always takes time. Chances are they are haggling over how much of a rise he should get if he becomes a full England International.

Sorry, but I think he's taking the piss. Hasn't he got 3 years remaining on his current contract?

It's not like he was in great form for the second half of last season is it? Maybe if he knuckled down and started proving what a fine player he is (for the record I do think he has the potential to be excellent) rather than worrying about how much dosh he's getting then he might just prove to everyone that he's worth as much as he thinks he is.

If he can't do the above then we either keep him for 3 years on his current contract terms or get a decent amount of cash for him now.

Apparently last season he purposefully feigned injury so he could go out on the piss instead of playing on the weekend.The ungrateful cnut should be glad he had a soft touch like Sven as manager.If we are relying on wasters like him then things are worse than i thought.Get rid of the arogant piss head IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.