Johnson wouldn't pass to Jo !

There is no doubt about this now. It's gone on Jo's last 3 apperances.

For those that doubt watch the next time he makes an apperance.

Everyone who has played Football himself, knows whats about. AJ didnt pass becouse he prob. feeled that with Jo gets stacked away. Only when he needed a Safe Pass he would give the Ball to Jo.

balkanno said:
Everyone who has played Football himself, knows whats about. AJ didnt pass becouse he prob. feeled that with Jo gets stacked away. Only when he needed a Safe Pass he would give the Ball to Jo.

Nobody has passed to Jo for ages whatever the circumstances. You need to look again.

It's the biggest vote of no confidence in a player by his team mates I think I've ever seen.

I can only think its Bob saying "I make the decisions" hopefuly he is man enough to back down on this one. I'ts beyond embarrasing.

Cobwebcat said:
gordo eddie said:
Rodney marsh never passed to Tuert , and vice- versa its no big deal .

This is the whole team.

PMSL...

whilst we're on this topic, i dont mean to jump on the hate wagon but, whenever Jo recieves the ball, i cringe and think he will lose possesion or miss the target, and 9 times out of 10 he never fails to deliver lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.