Johnson wouldn't pass to Jo !

OrigamiNinja said:
Cully said:
A Man City squad player.

F*ckwits on here are unbelievable

Sick of reading nonsense like this! The useless piece of shit cost £18 million! It probably puts him in the top 1% of the most expensive players in the history of football and the most positive thing that some on here can say about him is "he is a squad player" or "he doesn't moan"! The guy is fucking stealing a living and does not belong anywhere near this team! Most fans have been saying this for months and now his own teammates are showing that they feel the same! The problem doesnt lie with those who won't pass to him or the fans who abuse him, it lies squarely at the feet of this so called professional footballer who wouldn't get a game for most pub teams!

Bang on. I'm not going to say every City player is OK just because he wears the shirt. I'll cheer him on and then say what everyone (even Mr Savage is saying) Jo is a very poor player.

Last time when Ade made a hat trick,he highly praised Silva as he was assisted from Silva.
May be Ade had the same prolem as Jo.
Hope they would pass to Dzeko and Bilo.

if he passed to JO he wouldnt of scored it , would of got tangled between his feet or something

LOL the joker.

ive got a mate like jo, when we play 5 a side we stick him in net.... could work?

Cobwebcat said:
Nobody has passed to Jo for ages whatever the circumstances. You need to look again.

It's the biggest vote of no confidence in a player by his team mates I think I've ever seen.

I can only think its Bob saying "I make the decisions" hopefuly he is man enough to back down on this one. I'ts beyond embarrasing.
I anxiously await your mighty wisdom as you explain how Tevez hates the entire team since he completely refuses to pass to anyone with frequency.

Jo...

Pass ball backwards > make a through ball run > ball goes out of play > thumbs up

Pass ball backwards > make a through ball run > ball goes out of play > thumbs up

Repeat.

Not seen him offer much tbh, how he is still at the club is beyond me... I cba being lectured and told to get behind him either. Your not gonna get much sympathy from me for a fucking football player who is probably earning 60k-70k a week.

/rant over.

The boy's surname is ke.

Total waste of £19 million, the sooner we get rid of him the better. The only person in the stadium who can't see how bad he plays is the one guy who can do something about it, Mancini

GREATMADMAN said:
The boy's surname is ke.

Total waste of £19 million, the sooner we get rid of him the better. The only person in the stadium who can't see how bad he plays is the one guy who can do something about it, Mancini

Id like to see nimely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.