Johnson wouldn't pass to Jo !

On this occasion ( and my TV is better than most) it is clear as can be that Johnson sees the pass to Jo, who was onside. He looks at Jo and then visibly looks elsewhere. It's hard to describe it - he kind of shakes his head/smirks/turns his nose up or whatever.

What's clear is that he dismisses passing to Jo and instead passes to another player in a less promising position.

Jo then actually gets himself out of the way! I think he realises what's just happened.

No doubt the goals will be on the OS soon - be interesting to see if they show the 10 seconds before Kolarov's strike, because Johnson basically dismissing Jo is blatantly obvious.

Breaker said:
Bigga said:
If Mancini tells Johnson there is a time to pass and a time to shoot, is he talking b*ll*cks??

No he is correct as it's obvious Johnson puts on tunnel vision at some points and looks to beat his man rather than play simpler passes.

I just think it's ridiculous that when Jo is on the pitch and this same thing happens all of a sudden it's because the new boo boy is looked down upon by his teammates.

There's two examples of open goal tap ins for Jo, on this thread.

Care to explain the possible process of thinking not to pass to him??

The only thing I'll say for Jo is that an already poor player is made even to look even worse when his team mates won't pass to him...and it's all of them....you have to feel a little sorry for him. But you can only give him the ball so many times and get sick of trying to win it back when he loses it.

Cully said:
Cobwebcat said:

A Man City squad player.

F*ckwits on here are unbelievable

Sick of reading nonsense like this! The useless piece of shit cost £18 million! It probably puts him in the top 1% of the most expensive players in the history of football and the most positive thing that some on here can say about him is "he is a squad player" or "he doesn't moan"! The guy is fucking stealing a living and does not belong anywhere near this team! Most fans have been saying this for months and now his own teammates are showing that they feel the same! The problem doesnt lie with those who won't pass to him or the fans who abuse him, it lies squarely at the feet of this so called professional footballer who wouldn't get a game for most pub teams!

Seriously would you pass to Jo ? He's almost become a legend at being shit. Can't head the ball, can't pass gives it away every time he is in possession. squanders 20 decent chances for everyone he scores. Would rather have caicedo any day of the week at least he got some goals.

OrigamiNinja said:
Cully said:
A Man City squad player.

F*ckwits on here are unbelievable

Sick of reading nonsense like this! The useless piece of shit cost £18 million! It probably puts him in the top 1% of the most expensive players in the history of football and the most positive thing that some on here can say about him is "he is a squad player" or "he doesn't moan"! The guy is fucking stealing a living and does not belong anywhere near this team! Most fans have been saying this for months and now his own teammates are showing that they feel the same! The problem doesnt lie with those who won't pass to him or the fans who abuse him, it lies squarely at the feet of this so called professional footballer who wouldn't get a game for most pub teams!
the biggest fuck off 6inch nail on the head my friend

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Again, as with Johnson, there have been shit loads of occasions where Tevez could/should have passed the ball but didn't. Jo or no Jo.

But, what's annoying TMQ, is that people are thinking of themselves and not the team. A win is a fooking win and if they play the game correctly there will be easier chances to score.

I agree.

I'm hoping Dzeko being on the pitch will force Tevez into being less selfish as I'm inclined to think that a lot of Tevez's attitude is borne out of necessity as he's been largely isolated at times up front for us.

As for AJ, if he grows some balls and develops his brain, he'll be one of the best in Europe, it's up to him now, he has the perfect platform at City to become a star but time will tell.

Didn't notice it at the time but mate said exact same as Mammulty on the way out. He said he definitely blanks Jo and point blank refuses to pas to him.

And in all honesty I don't blame him. Like others have said, this twat is stealing a living from us. He is worse than fuckin useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.