Joining an OSA or CSA supporters branch...

pardoe

Can anyone recommend any? I live in Whalley Range. I've no problems with getting match tickets, and travel etc, would just like to see a few Q&A's really. I guess my local ones would be Stretford & Urmston, Brooks Bar, Ancoats, possibly Reddish. Has anyone any experience of these branches, or others in Manchester, or what are the best ones? I always hear Prestwich & Whitefield mentioned, they seem to get a fair few guests.

pardoe said:
Can anyone recommend any? I live in Whalley Range. I've no problems with getting match tickets, and travel etc, would just like to see a few Q&A's really. I guess my local ones would be Stretford & Urmston, Brooks Bar, Ancoats, possibly Reddish. Has anyone any experience of these branches, or others in Manchester, or what are the best ones? I always hear Prestwich & Whitefield mentioned, they seem to get a fair few guests.

P&W barely do anything now at all

pardoe said:

Didsbury has a new branch of the Supporters club, meet at the Nelson every Wednesday Night.

P&W seemed to have died off since the club placed a ban on players or officials going to supporters clubs. I think they're trying to change this policy, but it's too late for P&W, and a number of other clubs.

Reddish is pretty active, I'm a member there. Don't think many branches run Q&A sessions any more though, which is a shame, but some do still battle on trying to organise them.

you need to join Blues in Bandit Country my friend. Its a great laugh and we have Q & A every meeting.

I joined at the start of the season and have seen Andy May, Peter Barnes and a few others. Nest will (hopefully) be Buzzer followed by Joe Corrigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.