Joke thread

A Cowboy sitting in a saloon one Saturday night, he recognized an elderly man standing at the bar who, in his day, had the reputation of being the fastest gun in the West:

The young cowboy took a place next to the old-timer, bought him a drink and told him the story of his great ambition. "Do you think you could give me some tips?" He asked.

The old man looked him up and down and said. "Well, for one thing, you’re wearing your gun too high. Tie the holster a little lower down on your leg.’"

"Will that make me a better gunfighter?" Asked the young man.

"Sure will." Replied the old-timer.

The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his 44 and shot the bow tie off the piano player. "That’s terrific." Said the hot shot.. "Got any more tips for me?"

"Yep." Said the old man. "Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it. That’ll give you a smoother draw."

"You bet it will." Said the old-timer.

The young man took out his knife, cut the notch, stood up, drew his gun in a blur, and then shot a cufflink off the piano player. "Wow!" Exclaimed the cowboy. "I’m learnin’ somethin’ here. Got any more tips?"

The old man pointed to a large can in a corner. "See that axle grease over there? Coat your gun with it."

The young man went over to the can and smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.

"No." Said the old-timer. "I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all."

"No." Said the old-timer. "But when Wyatt Earp gets done playing the piano, he’s gonna shove that gun up your ass and it won’t hurt near as much!"

A Cowboy sitting in a saloon one Saturday night, he recognized an elderly man standing at the bar who, in his day, had the reputation of being the fastest gun in the West:

The young cowboy took a place next to the old-timer, bought him a drink and told him the story of his great ambition. "Do you think you could give me some tips?" He asked.

The old man looked him up and down and said. "Well, for one thing, you’re wearing your gun too high. Tie the holster a little lower down on your leg.’"

"Sure will." Replied the old-timer.

The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his 44 and shot the bow tie off the piano player. "That’s terrific." Said the hot shot.. "Got any more tips for me?"

"Yep." Said the old man. "Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it. That’ll give you a smoother draw."

"You bet it will." Said the old-timer.

The young man took out his knife, cut the notch, stood up, drew his gun in a blur, and then shot a cufflink off the piano player. "Wow!" Exclaimed the cowboy. "I’m learnin’ somethin’ here. Got any more tips?"

The old man pointed to a large can in a corner. "See that axle grease over there? Coat your gun with it."

The young man went over to the can and smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.

"No." Said the old-timer. "I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all."

"No." Said the old-timer. "But when Wyatt Earp gets done playing the piano, he’s gonna shove that gun up your ass and it won’t hurt near as much!"
The punch line at last......

This one is better visually if you do the actions but let's give it a go to brighten up Thursday...

A woman goes to see the plastic surgeon for bigger boobs, but she can't afford the implants he recommends.

"Well", says the consultant "we do have these", and he shows her some inflatable implants. "You just pump them up with your arms, like your imitating a duck, but they will probably deflate again over time."

She hastily agrees to the procedure, which goes well, and a week later she's on her first date since the surgery. She pumps herself up to a 36FF, slaps on her make-up and goes to meet her date. Every time he looks away she has to pump herself up frantically with an impromptu chicken dance, but things go well and they end up back at hers.

They strip down in the bedroom and, noticing she's deflated again and having had a few gins, decides to come clean as she pumps herself up again.

"Don't worry love" he says, and he gets up and starts knocking his knees together like he's doing the Charleston. "I think we have the same doctor!"

This one is better visually if you do the actions but let's give it a go to brighten up Thursday...

A woman goes to see the plastic surgeon for bigger boobs, but she can't afford the implants he recommends.

"Well", says the consultant "we do have these", and he shows her some inflatable implants. "You just pump them up with your arms, like your imitating a duck, but they will probably deflate again over time."

She hastily agrees to the procedure, which goes well, and a week later she's on her first date since the surgery. She pumps herself up to a 36FF, slaps on her make-up and goes to meet her date. Every time he looks away she has to pump herself up frantically with an impromptu chicken dance, but things go well and they end up back at hers.

They strip down in the bedroom and, noticing she's deflated again and having had a few gins, decides to come clean as she pumps herself up again.

"Don't worry love" he says, and he gets up and starts knocking his knees together like he's doing the Charleston. "I think we have the same doctor!"
An oldie, but a goodie. Think I first heard this in school c.1982

Can’t believe what I saw in McDonald’s today. An old man placed an order for one hamburger , French fries and a drink.
He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half , placing one half in front of his wife.
He then carefully counted out the French fries , dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink , his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger , the people around them were looking over and whispering.
Obviously they were thinking , 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said , they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything..
People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again , the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said 'No , thank you , we are used to sharing everything.'
Finally , as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin , the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'
She answered
'the teeth'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.