Joke thread

I don't believe it.
I was walking through town last night when someone threw a tin of soup which nearly hit me.
I turned around and some guy shouted...
"And that's just for starters!"

Then he threw a trifle
I knew there’d be some afters !

Last edited:
Karl Marx is a historically famous philosopher but no-one ever mentions his sister, Onya, the inventor of the starting pistol.....
tenor.gif

Karl Marx is a historically famous philosopher but no-one ever mentions his sister, Onya, the inventor of the starting pistol.....

@jimharri, I tried to stay away, honestly I did, I said to myself that it was not my job to police this thread and highlight shit jokes. Even when you prompted me last night I stayed silent but this is too much.

@DazWA9 If you are going to nick a 'joke' from twitter or similar and pretend it is your own, at least have the decency to check half a page back to check that it has not already been posted. We are trying to maintain some standards here, admittedly we are failing but you are not helping one little bit.

@DazWA9 If you are going to nick a 'joke' from twitter or similar and pretend it is your own, at least have the decency to check half a page back to check that it has not already been posted.

Are you actually serious????? I'm sorry, I wasn't going to reply, but that's too much.
I've never claimed anything to be 'my own' as you put it. You've singled me out for this when 367 pages of this thread are full of jokes that will have been taken from elsewhere.
The only thing I'M guilty of is not reading back a few pages. Anyway, I'll delete my stolen joke and probably won't post in this thread again so I don't cause offence.

Are you actually serious????? I'm sorry, I wasn't going to reply, but that's too much.
I've never claimed anything to be 'my own' as you put it. You've singled me out for this when 367 pages of this thread are full of jokes that will have been taken from elsewhere.
The only thing I'M guilty of is not reading back a few pages. Anyway, I'll delete my stolen joke and probably won't post in this thread again so I don't cause offence.
What about his brother,Skid...best not mention him.

A joke, surely?

Ignore him mate.
He's just grumpy, they've put the price of Depends up. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.