Joke thread

@TFC If you are going to nick a 'joke' from twitter or similar and pretend it is your own, at least have the decency to check half a page back to check that it has not already been posted :-)

I just made it up on the fly yesterday. Gutted to see cunts have already stolen it, but that's comedy for you, there's very few of us true geniuses left ;)

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement.
He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife,' Mother of Six' in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it IS time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, 'Shall we go home Mother of Six?'

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion,
shouts right back, 'Any time you're ready, Father of Four.'

My attractive next door neighbour just confronted me about items missing from her washing line.. I nearly shit her pants!

(apologies for nicking this off Twitter and not checking previous pages)

You only need to check half of the previous page, (preferably the bottom half but hey) if it has not been posted in that time there is no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.