Joke thread

A man has been shipwrecked on a desert island for five years
He's sat on the beach one day staring at the sea when a human figure appears. The person emerges from the sea and starts to walk up the beach toward him
He can immediately make out that this is a woman as the wet suit is hugging her perfectly formed cruves
She stands in front of him and removes her breathing apparatus and face mask. She shakes her head and long blonde hair falls to her shoulders. She smiles and looks at him through her crystal clear blue eyes

He says "I've been marooned on this island for five years"
"So it's five years since you last had a cigarette?"
He nods, she unzips her wet suit to the middle of her chest where can see the outline of a perfectly formed pair of breasts. She reaches inside the suit and pulls out a packet of cigarettes and matches and hands them to him. He lights up and slowly inhales
She says " so it must be five years since you last tasted alcohol!"
He nods. She unzips her wet suit to her naval and as her breasts become looser they move to reveal part of her nipples. She reaches inside her wet suit and produces a small bottle of whisky. She hands this to him and he takes a sip
The blonde beauty then says "So it must be five years since you last played around!!"
"Fucking hell. You got a set of golf clubs in there"
Ronnie Corbett likes this

Bucky-Info2.jpg

My attractive next door neighbour just confronted me about items missing from her washing line..
I nearly shit her pants!
@DazWA9 If you are going to nick a 'joke' from twitter or similar and pretend it is your own, at least have the decency to check half a page back to check that it has not already been posted. We are trying to maintain some standards here, admittedly we are failing but you are not helping one little bit.

@DazWA9 If you are going to nick a 'joke' from twitter or similar and pretend it is your own, at least have the decency to check half a page back to check that it has not already been posted. We are trying to maintain some standards here, admittedly we are failing but you are not helping one little bit.

thanks-buddy-flipping-off-memes-image-memes-at-relatably-com-52065341.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.