Joker movie

Watched it this evening. Fantastic film. Echo majority on here, very dark but throughly gripping and enjoyable to watch.

Superb acting, if he doesn’t get an Oscar for best male lead, it’s going to be a monumental performance from someone to take it out

We get the first comic book film in years that isn't just another generic fun for all the family flick and something that actually makes you think.

And it gets over the top analysis like that.. Obscure references to crimes that hardly anyone outside of New York would be aware of. And the usual obsession in the US media with linking everything to race politics, Trump, Clinton and of course gun laws.

The article is more depressing than the film.

We get the first comic book film in years that isn't just another generic fun for all the family flick and something that actually makes you think.

And it gets over the top analysis like that.. Obscure references to crimes that hardly anyone outside of New York would be aware of. And the usual obsession in the US media with linking everything to race politics, Trump, Clinton and of course gun laws.

The article is more depressing than the film.
The film's been over analyzed since the second it came out.

I think the author here has gone too far to make a point, but the conclusion is matches what my viewing experience had been like.

I thought the film was blunt and empty. There's no real depth beyond the kind of angst I'd expect from a teenager. The entire film screams, 'I'm a victim!' and that's why it was so relatable to so many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.