Joker movie

Haven't seen it yet but will watch on Friday. BTW, just saw an interview of Phoenix with Jimmy Kimmel. He seems fine. Maybe he was acting in the movie and was not actually mentally ill.

Just seen this Phoenix will win an Oscar for this definitely, I think it’s a commentary on today’s society more than ever, mental heath, the way the rich seem to treat the poor, very uneasy viewing at times, but very well done.
Just watched it. Walked through the streets of Vancouver after and it's so noticeable all the homelessness/mental health/drug problems. People just carry on walking, staring at their brand new iPhones like their are no issues.

I thought it was a great movie... perfect origin story for such a villain. For me Joker is one of the scarier villains in comics (due to his craziness and ruthlessness.. so I thought the movie fit that perfectly.

Just watched it. Walked through the streets of Vancouver after and it's so noticeable all the homelessness/mental health/drug problems. People just carry on walking, staring at their brand new iPhones like their are no issues.

Just got back from driving round Deep South, amazing time but for first time in my life I got annoyed by the homeless
Everytime without fail ( not exaggerating) I went out side hotels for cigarette I had 3 minimum homeless come up and give you the big speech on being a veteran then ask for cigarette or money
I was walking into one shop and homeless guy shouts at me “ get me a root beer “ as I came out he put his arms outstretched like “ where’s my root beer “ I turned and said “ you didn’t say please “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.