Jokes

my mate sent me this at the match yesterday.

my grandad said "city can win the title this year"

I said "tell me something I don't no"

he replied "your nana's arse can take my whole fist"

bwahahahahahahaha

What do you call a piece of cheese that is not yours????

NACHO CHEEEEESE!!!!

(notyo cheese) a thank you

TTTCITYBHOY said:
curling,are ye havin a laugh,come on mate.
try the Ayshire junior leagues if ye want hard.
oh the population thing,
4.7M -- 55M.[/quote]

Anytime i went to Ayrshire as a child (Bairn) i was taken to see another relative of mine, and often tried to see a game at either Rugby Park or Ayr utd ground, but to try and say that cricket is a poofs game, even TiC, when there are more Scottish people playing the game "per head or heid of population" than in England, behave, dont be homophobic, and dont deny yourself of the love a a superb sport due to some strange patriotic force (though I can understand why a Lowland taxi driver has a lot of bears as mates, maybe better to try and meet the Killie fans) :-)

law74 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
curling,are ye havin a laugh,come on mate.
try the Ayshire junior leagues if ye want hard.
oh the population thing,
4.7M -- 55M.

Anytime i went to Ayrshire as a child (Bairn) i was taken to see another relative of mine, and often tried to see a game at either Rugby Park or Ayr utd ground, but to try and say that cricket is a poofs game, even TiC, when there are more Scottish people playing the game "per head or heid of population" than in England, behave, dont be homophobic, and dont deny yourself of the love a a superb sport due to some strange patriotic force (though I can understand why a Lowland taxi driver has a lot of bears as mates, maybe better to try and meet the Killie fans) :-)[/quote]
fukn hell law,ye know a lot about me mate.
at least i've got bears as mates,not rags.
touche pal,touche ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
touche pal,touche ;)

Wot you meant to say was at least you have mates (and not in a three pack past their sell by date.:)

But Ayrshire has quite a number of cricket clubs (some of them have even bars), try watching the game (I realise you are too old to start playing :-)) and maybe you too can enjoy the feeling of beating the convicts in their own back yard.

law74 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
touche pal,touche ;)

Wot you meant to say was at least you have mates (and not in a three pack past their sell by date.:)

But Ayrshire has quite a number of cricket clubs (some of them have even bars), try watching the game (I realise you are too old to start playing :-)) and maybe you too can enjoy the feeling of beating the convicts in their own back yard.

Much as I admire your fortitude Law,I really think you are urinating into a force ten headwind in even suggesting that our friends north of Hadrian's Wall give headspace to the finest of all summer games.
Have you considered the logistical problems that would face any race reared on a staple diet on deep-fried Mars bars,Buckfast wine and heroin?
Merely staying conscious for five days would present a huge challenge to the average jock.
And what colour the pallid ginger ones would take on when subjected to prolonged exposure to sunlight really doesn't bear thinking about.
Though I must confess it is always amusing to find that somebody who comes from a country where the men wear skirts calls cricket 'poofy'.

Haw as a proud Ayrshireman feck the both of you, but just to clairfy a few points

Ayrshire Junior (lower League) football = hard as feck...No blood No foul is the only rule

Ayrshire does indeed have many fine and succesful cricket clubs, however it is still a game for poofs

Killie fans are inbred scrounging pikey/chav scum, Ayr United fans on the other hand are the handsome, charming, wise & knowledgeble inhabitants of the Costa Del Ayrshire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.