Joleon Lescott

blink922 said:
At the beginning of the season I thought we'd need a new starting CB this summer. Boy how wrong I was, he's arguably been better than Vinny this season.

Steady now......

blink922 said:
At the beginning of the season I thought we'd need a new starting CB this summer. Boy how wrong I was, he's arguably been better than Vinny this season.
Vinny is a better player but he's had some soft games this season and the worst I've ever seen him play at home to Sunderland. Joleon has been more consistent throughout the season. He gave away a few silly balls at Chelsea, had the ball hit him and go in at Anfield and backed off Arteta a little too much at Arsenal...other than that, he's been exemplary! That's why he's my choice for POTS.

He's been great all season and there have been times where people listing their England squads don't even have him on the bench. Mental. I do love that Joe threw in that he hasn't been getting enough credit during his post match interview.

Had a great match against Spain and it will be a crime if he doesn't start for England this summer

Best thing that happened to him was Kolo getting his ban.
He then had a free reign in the team for the remainder of last season and was immense and carried on this season.
Hopefully Woy has been watching closely. Seriously, can Wio really be in the England squad - never mind the team?

Him and Vinny were outstanding tonight. Some brilliant tackles and interceptions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.