Joleon Lescott

Good luck to him.

Anything must be better than rotting in Villa's reserves.

And let's face it, he's still probably better than most defenders at Sunderland.

Poor bugger. Sadly it's come to this. You'd have thought he'd have nothing to do with The Chosen One after his comments and general attitude throughout his transfer to us, but time/money is a great healer.
He's still top of the league though :)

I don't like to see any of our old boys in a mess,they just sink like a stone when they leave us,it's a shame
Jovetic? Savic? Dennis Suarez? All doing rather nicely in la liga. Not quite sure I'd say Milner has sank "like a stone" since leaving us. Nor Gareth Barry, who seemed very comfortable in the middle of Everton's midfield last week. Boatang's medal haul at Bayern Munich may be worth looking at too. Mess? Hardly. I think Tevez did pretty well at Juventus too if I recall correctly, unless you consider winning Serie A a "shame".

And most defenders at ours the way were leaking
Komps and Joleon were a perfect fit for Mancini's system of defending, the ball-playing defender and the old-fashioned stopper. there's no doubt that our defending has largely regressed since then, for whatever reason. Good luck to him at the Mackems, he always comes across as a decent lad.

Komps and Joleon were a perfect fit for Mancini's system of defending, the ball-playing defender and the old-fashioned stopper. there's no doubt that our defending has largely regressed since then, for whatever reason. Good luck to him at the Mackems, he always comes across as a decent lad.
Agree saw him on sky doing his 1/2/11 . The show escapes my memory at the moment but came across very humble , very appreciated of what he'd won etc a real likeable chap

Jovetic? Savic? Dennis Suarez? All doing rather nicely in la liga. Not quite sure I'd say Milner has sank "like a stone" since leaving us. Nor Gareth Barry, who seemed very comfortable in the middle of Everton's midfield last week. Boatang's medal haul at Bayern Munich may be worth looking at too. Mess? Hardly. I think Tevez did pretty well at Juventus too if I recall correctly, unless you consider winning Serie A a "shame".
As it's the lescott thread i was thinking him and micah,AJ and rodwell,not the ones who have gone abroad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.