jon gaunt

if you listen to the interview gaunt is right .the country is run facist.bnp is a legal party(no im not a member)so how come i cant have certain jobs?thats got to be illegal?as far as smoking foster carers...what if the child smokes does that mean they wont take it into care ?utter bullshit.that guy from that authority should be sacked.

denislawsbackheel said:
the last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to be a member of a party that stands in governmental elections

His contract might forbid it, like the police and prison warders.

First off, I am not condoning, nor giving any sort of support to the BNP, but, if its a LEGAL political party, then why, in this supposed free country, does membership of it mean you cannot be in certain proffesions?
Do they have the same ruling for being a member of any other political parties? And if not, why not? Surely they can't pick and choose on a whim?

Missus and I had a conversation on this last night, it is:
1) Correct that the BNP should exist, democratically and constitutionally
2) If the BNP did not exist, these people would infiltrate mainstream parties. There is little doubt Nick Griffin could be an MP, politicians often hide there true views until "in power". With there own niche the majority are preserved.

Btw, her family have been in Labour politics for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.