Jon Moss

No, nothing to see here, the referees are not biased, told who to favour or support The Rags. Just like the Media are not biased towards teams in red. Honest.

Its not escaped me that Sheffield Utd also seem to be very much the media story right now and its as if they are destined to finish in the top 4 this season...........

Its not escaped me that Sheffield Utd also seem to be very much the media story right now and its as if they are destined to finish in the top 4 this season...........

Your cynicism is eating away at you, let it go. Next you will be saying the protest outside Woodys house was set up by his PR man, you know the one that used to work for the Sun.

To be honest, I watched a bit of the game and Bournemouth players were nothing short of a disgrace, diving, going down very easily, moaning. There was one instance when a hand brushed a players face and he yelled so loudly it was probably heard 50 miles away

To be honest, I watched a bit of the game and Bournemouth players were nothing short of a disgrace, diving, going down very easily, moaning. There was one instance when a hand brushed a players face and he yelled so loudly it was probably heard 50 miles away

Agree but that doesnt excuse a supposed impartial referee making comments suggesting he is favouring the other side.

He is there to apply the laws of the game, nothing else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.