Jonathan Ross

Tuearts right boot said:
Often wondered if he practises at being an obnoxious,condescending twat or does it come naturally.

Practice alone could never get you to the levels Ross reaches effortlessly.

Probably cries himself to sleep every night as the realisation of his lack of actual talent gnaws away at his already fragile self esteem.

In the meantime he slithers around on screen wearing his arrrogant cnut persona, praying that no-one will expose him for what he really is.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Chris Moyles Show last night: Paddy McGuinness, Olly Murs and Chris Tarrant as guests. If I only had 3 bullets I'd have to kill the last one with a hammer.

if you really really had to which one including moyles would you let live?

hilts said:
Chris Moyles Show last night: Paddy McGuinness, Olly Murs and Chris Tarrant as guests. If I only had 3 bullets I'd have to kill the last one with a hammer.

That Murs is a rag isn't he?

he has the accent i suppose

hilts said:
hilts said:

I've googled it he adores the scum. Unlucky Murs, you get the hammer. I would let Tarrant off as he is closest to natural death.

hilts said:

I've googled it he adores the scum. Unlucky Murs, you get the hammer. I would let Tarrant off as he is closest to natural death.

according to his ex wife he smells of fish so gets my sympathy vote, a woman scorned and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.