Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

Bloody hell. Struggling with superlatives to fill those letters arent they? Sealing? Neighborly? Explorer?
Who do they think he is, Chris Bonnington ffs? They can't even spell neighbourly correctly and what are the other superlatives supposed to be. Desperate to find something remotely good about him

The thing that makes it so clearly bent, is that there are plenty of other Liverpool players that were better than him, so even bias journalists would have ended up splitting the vote between them. But somehow, they all decided, independently of course, to vote for Henderson.

Every year they change the criteria for what the winner should have done, to fit whoever they decide should win it. Comical

I'm sure KdB does his share off the pitch as well, just doesn't blow his trumpet about it. Absolute joke decision. Sums up the state of football journalism.

So once again proves that the FWA have no idea what they are writing about,as someone has said he's not even in the top 5 of Liverpool squad ffs

just been speaking to a Liverpool fan. Hes one of the better ones and even he said Alisson, TAA, Robertson, VVD, Mane and Salah all been better than him. He's perplexed Henderson got it!! Says it all about the clueless biased cockroaches

I posted earlier Henderson done stuff for BLM, I think it was for the NHS with covid, etc. But still we never hear of kdb doing charity work. Which I'm sure he does his bit,and they still gave him 2and, so they still contrdict themselves.

The Football Writers award isn't about who the best player has been, it's about who has the journalist's favourite narrative for the season.

Don't get wound up about it when it's a load of shite to begin with.

The thing that makes it so clearly bent, is that there are plenty of other Liverpool players that were better than him, so even bias journalists would have ended up splitting the vote between them. But somehow, they all decided, independently of course, to vote for Henderson.

Every year they change the criteria for what the winner should have done, to fit whoever they decide should win it. Comical

Exactly. The fact the vote wasnt split shows how bias they are. Their Whatsapp group, will have been on fire

There is no way that the bitter collection of thick footballers that play in the PL will want to choose a City player for PFAPOTY any more than they have in the past 10 years. The risk is that the lfc vote will be split, allowing KdB to be righteously chosen. Therefore the FWA have broken precedence by choosing their POTY first. This "informs" those footballers, jealous of City players, giving them one box to tick when the PFA voting comes around thus reducing the risk of splitting the vote. I reckon that "Hendo" will win that one too.

image-1jpeg.jpg

Fucking "sealing"!? Seriously?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.