Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

I’m not gonna slag Henderson off. I think he’s made the most of his talent, fair play to the lad. But to suggest he’s had a better season than KDB is beyond parody. These fawning lickspittles masquerading as journalists don’t even attempt to disguise their contempt for City any more.

There isn't a better RB in the world than Trent atm so likely he will get it

Klopp won the league at a canter, first title in 30 years so likely he will get it.

Can't see Henderson getting the POTY, maybe Virgil.

Is Ederson far enough ahead for golden glove to get it now, I know Pope was close to him.
Bobby won it after one helll of a fight after 44 years but he didn't get it ,mp got the prem and cup in his first year,he didn't get it,conta did the same and he did get it,it will be anyone but city even when we won the league but klopp will get it as he is the media darling,it means nothing much anymore

Klopp won the league at a canter, first title in 30 years so likely he will get it.

Is Ederson far enough ahead for golden glove to get it now, I know Pope was close to him.
I wouldn't argue too much that the Liverpool players shouId grab the lion's share of awards given the season they've had. But it's really galling that over our decade of outstanding success players of the quality and inspiration of Kompany, Yaya, Aguero, Silva and KDB haven't won these individual awards in what has been a competitive era. Nor any of our managers.

I think Eddie is neck and neck with Pope for golden glove on the basis of clean sheets. Not sure if their are any other criteria to split them if they are still level after tomorrow or if they share it.

Bobby won it after one helll of a fight after 44 years but he didn't get it ,mp got the prem and cup in his first year,he didn't get it,conta did the same and he did get it,it will be anyone but city even when we won the league but klopp will get it as he is the media darling,it means nothing much anymore

i dont know if its an age thing but i agree most awards seem worthless to me nowadays, they have nothing to do with ability its down to if the press/media like you. As a kid i use be get to stay up late and watch BBC SPOTY i was really excited hoping my favourite would win, even post of my vote. Than family man won it ( and the bbc started picking who you could vote for ) in the year he only played 10 times for utd that was the end for me.

Meant to add that Henderson winning any individual award is just a bad joke.

i dont know if its an age thing but i agree most awards seem worthless to me nowadays, they have nothing to do with ability its down to if the press/media like you. As a kid i use be get to stay up late and watch BBC SPOTY i was really excited hoping my favourite would win, even post of my vote. Than family man won it ( and the bbc started picking who you could vote for ) in the year he only played 10 times for utd that was the end for me.
Yeah it is who you know and not what you do,the media here are so up the arses of the history clubs and hate the dirty oil arabs that our players and managers find it hard to get anything,they would have looked stupid to not give it to pep after what he has achieved but I bet they didn't want to do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.