Jordan Henderson

carlos tevez is a blue

Can't be arsed searching for a yesteryear thread. Anyone else reckon we should be knee deep for him? one of the main reasons Bottlepool did so well was because he carried GBH, he's got the lot, tackling, stamina, can pick a pass, is a goal threat, tracks back,is homegrown, has no 3rd party problems and isn't cup tied.

He's the new Stevie Geeeeee....... he'll have been brainwashed by now........YNWA......

A shame we never bought him when we had the chance,we plumped for Rodwell instead.Cahill was the other we should have bought.

Nah, he really isn't that good. He was exposed during the World Cup and will be during the Champions League. Not good enough to get in our team and if we were looking for a homegrown replacement for Yaya then I would prefer Ramsey.

A very good player would do well in our team.a big reason liverpool lost the league in the end IMO.but they'd never sell any way so it's a non starter

Bluewonder said:
Nah, he really isn't that good. He was exposed during the World Cup and will be during the Champions League. Not good enough to get in our team and if we were looking for a homegrown replacement for Yaya then I would prefer Ramsey.

I never said anything about a Yaya replacement, with Lampard's contract soon and this fascination with turning Yaya into a number 10 why not Henderson? unlike Ramsey Henderson doesn't miss many games. Out of all the central midfield players that are homegrown Henderson would be my pick. I know until last season he was bat turd but for me he was one of the main reasons Bottlepool went so close to winning the title.

Bluewonder said:
Unless Wenger retires i dont think Ramsey will be going anywhere. He was dog shit but Arsene stuck with him which is partly the reason he is so good now.

We may just have one or two emerging from the academy over the next couple of years,meaning,hopefully,no requirement to pay a HG premium elsewhere.

FantasyIreland said:
We may just have one or two emerging from the academy over the next couple of years,meaning,hopefully,no requirement to pay a HG premium elsewhere.

Unlike Sinclair Henderson would add something to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.