Jordan Ibe

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
Available on a free from Bournemouth at the end of the season. Hope Tixi, Pep and co. will be all over this world class superstar so that we can bin off that useless muppet Sterling!

Available on a free from Bournemouth at the end of the season. Hope Tixi, Pep and co. will be all over this world class superstar so that we can bin off that useless muppet Sterling!
Shhh we don’t want Liverpud to snatch from under our nose

There are probably people on this forum who have a bit of knowledge, but I think there's something fishy about the Bournemouth signings from Liverpool?

There are probably people on this forum who have a bit of knowledge, but I think there's something fishy about the Bournemouth signings from Liverpool?

How many have there been? Ibe was your typical youngster who did a bit, looked half decent but when playing with adults regularly clearly just couldn’t cut it. United have had countless players like that over the years

How many have there been? Ibe was your typical youngster who did a bit, looked half decent but when playing with adults regularly clearly just couldn’t cut it. United have had countless players like that over the years
There's solanke as well, but I might be thinking of another club not Bournemouth. Bournemouth's signings tend to be generally a bit shit.

Solanke would barely make the starting eleven in my sunday league team. Absolute donkey that cost 19m, which is a bit sketchy. Otamendi would probably do a better job up front

There's solanke as well, but I might be thinking of another club not Bournemouth. Bournemouth's signings tend to be generally a bit shit.

They are strange. Howe seems a decent coach but can’t buy a player to save his life by the looks of things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.