Jordan Rhodes

AntonDonJuan

I don't really follow league football buy I've heard his name mentioned a few times, and I watched the football league show last night and saw ho many goals he's scored!!

Does anyone follow huddersfield and give a better insight into him? Is he miles ahead of anyone in that league or just having a good season?

AntonDonJuan said:
I don't really follow league football buy I've heard his name mentioned a few times, and I watched the football league show last night and saw ho many goals he's scored!!

Does anyone follow huddersfield and give a better insight into him? Is he miles ahead of anyone in that league or just having a good season?

he's got decent feet as you can see by his goal last night and he's a clinical finisher.

Too good for that league.

My mate whos an oldham fan said when he played them he did nothing but his goalscoring record for the past two season have been amazing I think he could do well for a lower premiership team.

He could make it at premiership level eventually.In my opinion he would need to play for a team that concentrate on creating chances from wide areas.He is fairly quick but not quick enough to run beyond the quickest premiership centre backs.He has a reasonable touch but doesnt have the technical ability of a Paul Walsh who can regularly create his own chances.

His greatest strength is getting on the end of crosses in the box.

Destined for a team like Everton, not exceptional but very good, watched him a few times when Hudds have been on the tele. Don't think he'd make it massive, but will probably ply his trade in the mid table regions of the premier league, could be wrong though

From what ive seen, doesnt look a natural footballer but by eck he knows where the net is,
Is he good enough for the Prem? Not at the moment no IMO, too big a step up, would like to see him in a medium to decent Championship side first.

On a side note, he's prob a down to earth kid as his Dad is the ex Oldham keeper Andy Rhodes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.