Jordi Alba

He had an argument for being the best LB in the world up until that game at Anfield but he’s regressed significantly since. Dunno if it’s just age or if that game mentally broke him (considering their documentary showed he was crying at half time even though they still had a 3-1 lead on aggregate........) but I wouldn’t take him now

Age wise he doesn’t fit what we need and unless his contract is nearly up I suspect Barca will want a fair amount for him but if he was available for a reasonable fee I’d take him as a stop gap until we find a younger version. Whether he’s as good as he once was or not, He shits on Zinchenko.

Age wise he doesn’t fit what we need and unless his contract is nearly up I suspect Barca will want a fair amount for him but if he was available for a reasonable fee I’d take him as a stop gap until we find a younger version. Whether he’s as good as he once was or not, He shits on Zinchenko.

Wages is a no go. He is on bigger wages than De Bryune

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.