Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other side, he gets to work with the manager that made him a star Player good enough to be coveted by Pep in a system that has proven to bring out the best in him.

I know some of our fans hate it, but there are legitimate 'footballing' reasons to pick other teams over us. Just like there are to pick us over them.

Players are not BORG’S? and they don't all follow the script.
Resistance is Futile

I know some of our fans hate it, but there are legitimate 'footballing' reasons to pick other teams over us. Just like there are to pick us over them.

For all the potential "footballing reasons", electing out of Champions League football is a serious step-back and shows a distinct lack of ambition on Jorginho's part.

They may do that again. But I think their squad is mostly average old or shit. Diego Costa would cover their inadequacy up if he was there, but morata is bang average for me
Well that's your opinion. Every player probably won't share the same opinion as you. It would be wrong to accuse Jorginho of lacking ambition if he indeed joins Chelsea. I wonder what the blues here thought when Kompany, Silva, Toure, Aguero, Zabaleta joined us despite us being nowhere near the top at that time. Did they lack ambition as well?

Napoli lawyer confirms (and contradicts ADL) that Napoli had a pact with Chelsea from the get go.

As I thought all along.

Source: Footballitalia.net

NB when u click on the link it doesn’t work

Napoli lawyer confirms (and contradicts ADL) that Napoli had a pact with Chelsea from the get go.

As I thought all along.

Never deal with Napoli again. If they want our fringe players in the future, tell them to fuck off

As I thought all along.

If this is true mate.....I would hope the club started smelling the BS a few weeks ago when Napoli started stalling and put their feelers out for a backup plan....

If this is true mate.....I would hope the club started smelling the BS a few weeks ago when Napoli started stalling and put their feelers out for a backup plan....

I hope so.

ADL says he reached an agreement with Khaldoon and apologised to Manchester City. Chelsea offered more money and player and partner preferred London. Very odd.

What a bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.