Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn’s article in The Sun says City are waiting for confirmation from the player himself that he wants to move to Chelsea before turning our attentions elsewhere:

Well at least we won't go into a bidding war with Chelsea. I was afraid that will happen when Chelsea made that move. Seems like our MO to the players now regarding transfers is to take it or leave.

What I don't understand is why would Napoli push Jorginho to Chelsea when they don't seem to be offering any more money?

they rumoured to be offering 65mil(euros) 58mil pounds for Jorginho and Sarri...At a guess.....this would also mean they wouldnt have to buyout the rest of Sarri's contract for sacking him and they get a few mil extra in the process...

very weird. I think City's reading of this via Blackburn and other City journos rings true, but does that mean that we can still complete a deal?

The player would have to hold out for City and Chelsea have bid more than city and offered better terms so is he in a position to force through a deal to City? He'd have to be very obstinate. On the other hand, Chelsea are not the attractive proposition they once were.

What was the London trip all about?

The gist of those quotes from ADL are that it’s purely down to the player. He says that he and Khaldoon agreed a deal in terms of a fee, and that any prospective Jorginho move to Chelsea is unrelated to the Sarri deal. Still think he’ll end up there, but something doesn’t add up. Am sure there will be more twists and turns tomorrow!

That's a matter of perspective. Some will argue that being the catalyst of making the Champs league and attempting to dethrone the reigning Champions is where the true competitive spirit lies.

It not a lack of ambition at all, on the contrary its a show of confidence in your own ability. You don't need CL handed to you. You can go earn it!

Haha to be fair that sounds like what a Chelsea fan would say at the moment :)

they rumoured to be offering 65mil(euros) 58mil pounds for Jorginho and Sarri...At a guess.....this would also mean they wouldnt have to buyout the rest of Sarri's contract for sacking him and they get a few mil extra in the process...

Sarri's Buyout was 8m though and we were offering 51m for Jorginho. There's no money gap, or at most an inconsequential one. The whole thing is bizarre.

Sarri's Buyout was 8m though and we were offering 51m for Jorginho. There's no money gap, or at most an inconsequential one. The whole thing is bizarre.
I read it as we'll deal J to Chelsea on the understanding that Sari doesn't look at other Napoli players.

Now if we still get him, Napoli could be proper fucked if Sari then raids them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.