Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudge

Why isn’t this thread closed yet lol
Because the biggest blue hasn't been crowned yet.

Looking forward to seeing the prize though, must be great seeing as so many want it.

Other teams threads were locked like clockwork during matches last season, so it's not through a lack of people being able to.

blueinsa

Because the biggest blue hasn't been crowned yet.

Looking forward to seeing the prize though, must be great seeing as so many want it.

Other teams threads were locked like clockwork during matches last season, so it's not through a lack of people being able to.

If it's any consolation you win the biggest fucking moaning fucker on here prize?

Many want to discuss what happened so its still open for now and if you dont want to discuss it anymore then dont post, no one is forcing anyone.

CityFan94

Very strange move.

Clearly there was a lot going on between Chelsea and Napoli, to the extent Napoli announced a new manager without sacking Sarri. Conte taking pre-season training was bizarre also.

Why would you go to Chelsea instead of City right now? Not in the Champions League, very poorly run with the managerial situation, possible their best player will leave and I’m not even sure you’d get more money there. Something a bit odd happened here IMO.

TRUE BLUE NO1

I have been good enough to even give you instructions :)

Mate, it is now WUMMING of the highest regard as you continue this type of posting to provoke a reaction and it actually supports the opinion, I've been trying to make, so thank you. Again PM is there for a reason..

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

PR impact more than anything. We've spent years moving away from that calamity, typical city tag with great success. Were slick as fuck from a business and management perspective. Little hick ups like this just for me give c£nts ammunition to try toto ta a pop. 99 per cent of the time I can ignore it but when u come off the back of peps first season when the knives were out, and the season just gone with Sterling where they've been hostile throughout. You just know any little thing they can use will be used to try to belittle the club. I can see it now top players don't snub bug teams, empty seats etc etc etc.
Why does what others say bother you so much? City are the club I support, and have done for over 50 years. the press (and others) have had an anti City/pro rag agenda for years, and whatever we do, it’s here to stay

mosssideblue

Mate, it is now WUMMING of the highest regard as you continue this type of posting to provoke a reaction and it actually supports the opinion, I've been trying to make, so thank you. Again PM is there for a reason..

Not wumming at all. You have brought all this on yourself. You post in a provocative manner to get a reaction (dont believe me, go back and look at how you introduce some tweets). Only when you are pulled up on it you change the landscape.

You were constantly having a dig at the club when only in possession of a tweet to go on and, as soon as it was announced for Chelsea you jump on here like a pubescent teenager trying to give it I told you so.

Thankfully the window closes soon.

LIBlue

Why does what others say bother you so much? City are the club I support, and have done for over 50 years. the press (and others) have had an anti City/pro rag agenda for years, and whatever we do, it’s here to stay
Yup agree plus who gives a fuck no ones talking about it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.