Jorginho

Fred, Sanchez and Jorginho would be completely different players in our team. All 3 have joined teams where they surrounded by players none of which are on the same page. Two are new to the premier league and in the case of Fred he is not even given the chance to play but you presume this will change with all the injuries for the rags.
Fred needs a new club, both first choice players in his position were injured yesterday once Herrera went off and he ended up sitting on the bench while 2 kids and an injured player played, in one of their biggest games.

Looks and acts like a weasel.

He's a proper little shithouse, and is also one of the slowest moving human beings I've ever seen. Everything he does is in slow motion.

Fred needs a new club, both first choice players in his position were injured yesterday once Herrera went off and he ended up sitting on the bench while 2 kids and an injured player played, in one of their biggest games.
Definitely.

Jorginho and Fred have both seemingly turned their backs on an agreement and after a conversation with Pep so I guess its a bit of karma really.

Be funny if City offered £10m for him and he turned out to be brilliant in a City team.

Be funny if City offered £10m for him and he turned out to be brilliant in a City team.
I wasn't one of those who thought he'd solve all our problems but I did and still do think he'd fit in really well here and be a useful player for City to have in their squad. Could be worth a enquiry as looking at yesterday I'd say they're desperate to get rid and claw some money back, although I doubt they'd sell to us for PR reasons, as they'd look terrible if he was a success here.

Horrible twat I’ve seen sloths move quicker. When Sarri goes the new man will fuck him off as well so happy days all round :)

Fred, Sanchez and Jorginho would be completely different players in our team. All 3 have joined teams where they surrounded by players none of which are on the same page. Two are new to the premier league and in the case of Fred he is not even given the chance to play but you presume this will change with all the injuries for the rags.

I don't necessarily think we've dodged bullets in not acquiring these players, but more of a case of what could have been under the coaching of Pep & his team.

Most of the players we have bought during Pep's tenure have improved individually & this would probably also been the case for the aforementioned 'dodged bullets'.

Jorginho is a great player, but he's not world class in the prime Fabregas mould who can completely control a game.

I'm always hesitant about system players. Jorignho is an extreme case - I have never encountered a player so dependant on 1 system to this extent. We have no real use for him outside of Sarri's very specific brand of football, but thankfully we do have the one coach who can replicate the one system that Jorginho flourishes in, so that either works or it doesn't, but, on paper, he has the conditions here to be great for Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.