Jorginho

I think some of them might just be ill-suited to the system and/or simply not good enough to play for Chelsea regardless of the system.

Alonso.
Azpi
Willian
Pedro
Rudiger
Barkley
Kovacic

That's 6 positions out of the 11 regularly filled by players either not good enough or not technical enough to play for Chelsea.

It'll be interesting to see what Chelsea do moving forward - Azpi and Alonso are already sitting on sparkling new 5 year contract, so I'd assume they're going nowhere, sadly.
Pep had the same problem,we had 4 fullbacks over 30,one 34 and a 34 yr old yaya,i don't see the point in ditching Sarri now,let him have funds in the summer

It's in the post match thread,he caught him with what looked like an elbow,never seen that happen 5 secs into a game of football,you are too good of a poster to defend that

I move in Chelsea circles Karen :) I've not seen this incident mentioned anywhere except on this forum, so I've not seen it back since it happened. I'll go digging for some footage.

I move in Chelsea circles Karen :) I've not seen this incident mentioned anywhere except on this forum, so I've not seen it back since it happened. I'll go digging for some footage.
Here you are...

There’s a reason it hasn’t been mentioned much by the media (as then someone would have to explain why he wasn’t red carded for violent conduct).

Sky Sports’ regular Ref Watch feature ignores it completely, but does discuss the Aguero and Hazard offside decisions in detail, funny enough.

Pep had the same problem,we had 4 fullbacks over 30,one 34 and a 34 yr old yaya,i don't see the point in ditching Sarri now,let him have funds in the summer

Sarri's problem seems to be he doesn't have the fans behind him, it's evolved into outright anti-Sarri chanting at games, so the club will know he is a deeply unpopular manager. There is video where you can see a fan confronting Sarri outside Bournemouth ground;

I think what's more likely is the club parting ways with him considering his troubles on the pitch, and the venom directed at him from the stands.

Here you are...

There’s a reason it hasn’t been mentioned much by the media (as then someone would have to explain why he wasn’t red carded for violent action).

Sky Sports’ refular Ref Watch feature ignores it completely, but does discuss the Aguero and Hazard offside decisions in detail, funny enough.

I was hoping for a different angle than this one. It doesn't look great here either, granted, but I was looking for more conclusive footage.

I was hoping for a different angle than this one. It doesn't look great here either, granted, but I was looking for more conclusive footage.
As have I since yesterday, but for some reason I can’t find any footage of the midfield camera for that kickoff (which would have certainly been looking right at it, given that’s how they usually show kickoff in every other match), and I know for a fact that angle wasn’t shown on the global EFL/FA broadcast, as I was in a pub with a hundred City supporters that were all bewildered by the decision not to send him off and the incident not being shown from every angle on the broadcast.

Edit: did more digging and the video at the top of this article seems to be the best there is (watch till the end)—Moss’ fat torso and head blocks the incident a bit, but he was looking right at it and only gave a foul (not even even a yellow!). Again, why the midfield camera angle is not available I have no idea.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/video...conde-naar-rode-kaart-met-beuk-op-ag-ero.html

Last edited:
Sarri has only himself to blame ,when you openly criticise players during an aftermath interview on live television as he did a few weeks ago. It’s not surprising the players want him gone. Managers today can’t do that with modern day players

Sarri's problem seems to be he doesn't have the fans behind him, it's evolved into outright anti-Sarri chanting at games, so the club will know he is a deeply unpopular manager. There is video where you can see a fan confronting Sarri outside Bournemouth ground;

I think what's more likely is the club parting ways with him considering his troubles on the pitch, and the venom directed at him from the stands.

Why aren't you fans giving him a chance for at least this season

The overhead shot shows Jorginho's arm in an unnatural position as Aguero hits the deck.
The video I posted originally has the overhead angle. The video in the second link shows both the overhead and presumably the goal line / offside camera angle for that side of the pitch.

Both show he should have been sent off but wasn’t because Moss bottled it (*incorrectly* not wanting to *correctly* give a red in the 2nd second of a final)... and almost no one in media is talking about it today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.