José Ángel Pozo

FantasyIreland said:
I agree about his physique,he has a decent base and nature will take care of the rest,he's 18......

Besides,he didn't look particularly weak in the 2nd half when he was holding Barkley off before making a decent lay off to a team mate.

As Silva often exemplifies,its not the size of the dog in the fight......:-)

The biggest surprise there was that Barkley didn't do a triple salko and hit the deck.

Good point though, maybe he just needs to have more confidence to put himself about a bit.

We really need to demonstrate to the young gugs that they have a chance, for me I would have Pozo involved in the matchday squad for the next 6 games at least. Play him whenever we can afford to and show them that if they are god enough then they wil get their chance.

abu13 said:
We really need to demonstrate to the young gugs that they have a chance, for me I would have Pozo involved in the matchday squad for the next 6 games at least. Play him whenever we can afford to and show them that if they are god enough then they wil get their chance.

I think he will be out of necessity now regardless.

If we lose Sergio (in the best case scenario) for a month or so and get results, which is very possible given the relatively easy fixtures we have, and we subsequently give youngsters hope and one an unexpected boost then as they say - every cloud has a silver lining. No damage done and we could have actually gained something.

I think at this point we can graduate the Pozo thread out of the EDS Forum and merge it into the Main Forum. He's now part of the first team for my money

he didnt do an awful lot with the ball at feet but sometimes you felt he wasn't being allowed to by his own teammates....

anyway, worked very hard off the ball. very hard for an 18 yr old small lad to play up top on his own.

Had a tough job today, thrust into an awkward game against championship centre halves and the rest of the Leicester bus. His chances will come as he settles into first team action and he's a cert to start against Wednesday in the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.