José Bosingwa and Salomon Kalou

kalou would be a good squad player as we are weak in the wide areas. prem proven too.

super-sub Jesus said:
kalou would be a good squad player as we are weak in the wide areas. prem proven too.

agree and I can't recall he was moaning about his playing time while he wasn't featured too much in Chelsea.

Not sure if Mancini could find him a place but I think he'll still be good squad player for someone.

Chelsea want rid of them for a very good reason. Two average players especially Kalou who Chelsea fans have wanted gone for a long time now.

LoveCity said:
Chelsea want rid of them for a very good reason. Two average players especially Kalou who Chelsea fans have wanted gone for a long time now.

Kalou isn't great in my opinion but didn't he start both the champions league semi and final? I still wouldn't have him mind.

Bosingwa came on as sub in both i think,he can be played anywhere across the back four and would only cost us his wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.